Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pibb Update

As I've resurrected the blog (who knows how long it will last this time,) I decided to go back and re-read some of my old posts. It didn't take long to get through all five of them.

However, for those who read Sacramento Trip Recap Part II (Pibb Run) from April of 2005, and are curious about the status of the Pibb, rest assured that Adam has finished all of his, and I have hoarded all of mine. My Pibb has survived two subsequent home moves, and with the exception of a well-meaning home group member snagging a can in March, remained untouched until Christmas Eve 2007. Then I gave Adam a Pibb for Christmas. Now I have 6 and 10/12fths cases left. GOD bless us every one.

As a postscript, Adam is currently at the CHP Academy in West Sacramento, training to be, well, a CHP Officer. He now has access to all of the Pibb he can drink, and I hope he brings me some home on his next visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!